Building Hope has extensive experience in the areas of general planning and construction principles, nonprofit management, programs, community readiness, and local, state, and the federal regulations.
We understand that this experience is particularly critical with government and grant funded projects. While there are many benefits to the use of such funds, these benefits will only be realized if the nonprofit development has a clear understanding of the sources and uses. Community development is a catalyst for change internally as well as externally, and can be use to create nonprofit sustainability.
We are ready to assist with:
- Financial Management
- Housing & Community Development
- Staff Development & Board Development
- Private Dollar Fundraising
- Public Funding
- Public/Private Partnerships
- Governance & Risk Management
- Grant Research, Writing & Monitoring
- Interim Executive Leadership
- Strategic & Sustainability Planning
- Program Development
- Communication & Public Relations
- Corporate “Turn Around”